Tuesday, March 8, 2011

SICK, SICK, SICK :(

I feel so sick right now.
Already got the mild signs yesterday but today it's getting worse.
My feet feels cold, my throat is itching (probably being infected from a friend yesterday) and the worse feeling right now is that I have a mild cramping sensation at the abdominal region (due to the fact that I'm having every "girls' problem" right now).
I can't stand for a long period of time as my hip would get tired easily.
Crap! it's horrible to be in this kinda situation.
Plus, our clinical posting to the general hospital will be on this Thursday.
How am I supposed to cope with it if this goes on?huhuhu...
I don't wanna attend to the patient in a sick and weak manner.

In fact, I can even list down some of the nursing diagnoses and that will be :
1) Pain at the abdominal region
2) Altered comfort
3) Fatigue
and all these are related to that girls' problem thing..hehehe

And 1 more thing that worries me a lot right now (EXAM....)
It's the last paper for tomorrow.
But, it's driving me crazy because there are lots of topics to study.
And it's all about the Digestive & Musculoskeletal System.
It's such a boring topic and that's the thing that makes me feel like I'm not in the mood of absorbing anything from the notes given especially about carbohydrates, protein and lipids metabolism.
Hopefully, I can do my best in preparing and revising everything tonight.
p.s : stop playing facebook's game, tweeting and Youtubing for the moment. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment