Thursday, March 17, 2011

Done with the 2nd day of posting of the 2nd week.

Not much procedure done today as the objective is just to do oxygen administration and using the pulse oxymetry.

Though the objective is stated so in the book, but we couldn't do anything about it because there were no patients on oxygen tank or need the oxygen badly.

So, all we did was interviewing the patients by taking their past medical history and some other related backgrounds. By doing that, we are also doing the Nursing Care Plan as well (which is the 1st objective needed to be achieved last week).

Today, our clinical instructor in on leave so we have another C.I to replace her in order to supervise us throughout our posting. And that really make all of us relief because there was no one yelling at us if we make any mistakes.lol.. But, next week we will be facing her again..:(

The fun and amazing thing today was that I finally passed my blending technique!hehe..thanks to the blending brush that I've just bought a few days ago. This is the 1st time ever that I blend my eyes quite well and I'm so amazed with the result. :P

I still have to improved my skills in blending because it's the key to nice, blended shadows. 

I told ya..if only I could become a make-up artist, I would definitely do so rather than being a nurse in the future..hahahaha

But, that would never happen to me because I'm destined to become a nurse. Nurse is a noble profession and highly respected nowadays. That's okay because as a nurse I can still be a make-up artist on my own. Who says nurses can't go to work without make-up?

Every profession needs make-up and that's only applicable for women..haha..men might need them as well but not as much as women due to the fact that "we are who we are"..haha

Anyway, I am satisfied with that look today. It's called the "Natural look" which is wearable for you to wear to school or work whenever you want something natural for yourself.

Ouuuhh....seems like I've been rambling too much about my look..sorry bout that..lol

I think I'll end it here. I need shower right now.. It was so hot in the ward just now. See ya in the coming update.
p.s : FYI I seldom update my blog..too bad for me..hahaha :P









No comments:

Post a Comment